1600 Ocean Front Walk
Santa Monica, CA 90401
PROTECT WHAT YOU LOVE
Heal the Bay’s Nothin' But Sand Beach Cleanup is a great opportunity for you and your family, friends or associates to get involved. All you need to do is show up…and bring a bucket if possible!
- General Admission: You can register up to 19 people under the General Admission ticket type.
- Group Leaders: You can register groups of 20-100 people under the Group Leader ticket type.
- Overflow Admission: When Heal the Bay’s general admission sells out, you can still register, however you will be responsible for bringing your own cleanup supplies: a bucket or trash bag, and a garden glove or latex gloves. Please bring your own water to this event to prevent dehydration.
- All cleanup volunteers must have a signed waiver form.
- Bring cash if you plan to park in the lot (there is no discounted parking) or come early to find street metered parking.
- Volunteers 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Volunteers under 18 must have a waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- Service hour forms will be signed by the beach captain at the end of the cleanup. Service Hours cannot be verified after the event concludes.
- Help Heal the Bay make Nothin’ But Sand a zero-waste event! Bags, garden gloves, water, and healthy KIND Snacks (while supplies last) will be provided, but you’re encouraged to bring your own cleanup supplies and a reusable water bottle to reduce the environmental footprint.
- Please be prepared to be outside for 2-3 hours. Beach weather can be unpredictably hot or cold, dressing in layers is recommended. Volunteers are encouraged to bring a filled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated, and to bring a snack in case of hunger. Water is available at all cleanups.
- If you have any questions or concerns please call 800 HEAL BAY x148 or send an email.
Note: NBS is a rain or shine event. Cleanups are only cancelled for lightning or thunderstorms. The cleanup will still be held in light and steady rain.
Have questions about Nothin' But Sand Beach Cleanup?
Contact Heal the Bay
17 total views, 0 today