PROTECT WHAT YOU LOVE
This is a great opportunity for you and your family, friends or associates to get involved. All you need to do is show up…and bring a bucket if possible!
- General Admission: You can register up to 19 people under the General Admission ticket type.
- Group Leaders: You can register groups of 20-100 people under the Group Leader ticket type.
- All cleanup volunteers must have a signed waiver form.
- Bring cash if you plan to park in the lot (there is no discounted parking) or come early to find street metered parking.
- Volunteers 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Volunteers under 18 must have a waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- Service hour forms will be signed by the beach captain at the end of the cleanup. Heal the Bay cannot verify service hours after the event concludes.
- Please try to bring your own reusable garden gloves and bucket or reuse a washable tote bag from home. A small supply of reusable buckets and garden gloves will be available if you forget.
- Please be prepared to be outside for 2-3 hours. Beach weather can be unpredictably hot or cold, so please dress in layers. Also please bring a filled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated and bring a snack in case you get hungry. Water is available at all cleanups.
- If you have any questions or concerns please call 800 HEAL BAY x148 or send an email.
Note: NBS is a rain or shine event. Cleanups are only cancelled for lightning or thunderstorms. The cleanup will still be held in light and steady rain.
To register, please click HERE.
61 total views, 0 today